In this role as an Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to support client relationships and exciting projects with P&B’s key clients. You’ll support the Client Services team by managing client partnerships and expectations, working closely with the strategy, creative and media teams on project delivery, manage project timing and budgets. You will also become an expert on your clients’ business models, needs, and future opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Manage engagements with clients through the development of scopes of work, project plans, budgeting, status calls etc.
- Effectively and efficiently manage complex marketing projects from project brief to final delivery
- Contribute in meetings and workshops
- Help identify and overcome obstacles from client challenges to agency processes
- Be a skilled brief writer, where you can act as a source of inspiration and knowledge on your clients’ brands, business models and audiences for the benefit of creative and strategic colleagues
- Work closely with and act as the “connective tissue” on client projects with all agency departments i.e. Strategy, Creative, Media, Content etc.
What you’ll need
- 3 years of account or project management experience in an agency environment
- Attention to detail, processes and be extremely organized
- A problem solver and focused on looking for solutions
- Ability to work independently (yet collaboratively) in a remote environment. Be a major team player, advocate and friend
- A love for working in fast paced, ever changing agency environments
- A great attitude, always be learning, kind and respectful
- A passion for award-winning ideas and creative with an ability to articulate why you like an idea, or how it could be even better
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally. We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better.
To apply for or inquire about a role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.