In this role as a Copywriter or Senior Copywriter, you’ll have the opportunity to come up with creative ideas and craft copy for the agency’s key clients. You’ll support the creative team by writing everything from banner ads and social posts to blogs and video scripts.
What you’ll do
- Write creative, attention-grabbing copy from concept through completion across all forms of media including digital, print, scripts, websites and short form content
- Develop copy in a variety of styles and tones and at a consistently high standard
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, digital experts and strategists to develop concepts that are on brand and reflect the agreed upon strategy
- Contribute and participate in creative presentations and pitches
- Edit and proofread your work and the work of junior team members to ensure quality control
- Maintain close coordination with other internal departments servicing the assigned client (creative, client services, media, etc.)
- Stay on top of industry trends and share your learnings with the team
What you’ll need
- 2-5 years of copywriting experience in agency, in-house or journalistic setting, online and traditional
- Fluency in Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote); knowledge of Adobe Creative suite a plus
- University degree (undergraduate level) in Communications, design or another creatively or culturally interesting field and/or completion of an ad/design school program
- Strong proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently (yet collaboratively) in a remote environment
- A positive attitude and insatiable desire to learn
What we’d like to see
- A killer portfolio with smart thinking, sharp writing and a range of styles
- Multi-hyphenate skill set: Digital-traditional-social, Advertising-marketing-content, Long-form and short-form content, Left-brain-right-brain-creative-strategic
- Experience working in B2B or business marketing in complex categories a plus
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally. We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better.
To apply for or inquire about a role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.