As CD or ACD, you’re a highly creative and an excellent writer or artist, but can also be process-driven, think at scale, and rely on data to inform directions and priorities. You’ll not only help create incredible work, you’ll also be able to help build the foundation for a successful agency and creative culture that permeates it.
What you’ll do
- Lead and help foster a culture of creativity and innovation across Park & Battery, partnering with the Chief Creative Officer to sustainably scale an award-winning creative department
- Drive the ideation of visual, audio, and text-based content that educate and create emotional connections; brainstorm ideas and concepts for breakthrough campaigns, content and experiences
- Collaborate with writers, other designers, digital experts and strategists to develop concepts that are on brand and reflect the agreed upon strategy
- Take ownership of projects assigned and ensure they meet agreed deadlines to agreed standards
- Manage and mentor junior talent and freelance resources
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and process
- Embrace new and innovative ways to tell stories through technology
What you’ll need
- You’ve done this before, probably a long time, like more than 7+ years in an agency, in-house setting or production company
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Editing/Graphics Software (Premiere, AfterEffects); fluency in Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- University degree (undergraduate level) in Communications, design or another creatively or culturally interesting field and/or completion of an ad/design school program
Ability to work independently (yet collaboratively) in a remote environment
- A positive attitude and insatiable desire to learn
What we’d like to see
- Leadership: the ability to motivate and care for a team with real empathy and dedication
- A killer portfolio with smart thinking and a range of styles
- Multi-hyphenate skill set: Digital-traditional-social, Advertising-marketing-content, Long-form and short-form content, Left-brain-right-brain-creative-strategic
- Experience working in B2B or business marketing in complex categories a plus
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally. We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better.
To apply for or inquire about a role, email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.