Media Planner & Buyer
In this role as a Media Planner & Buyer, the ideal candidate is hands-on, can plan, negotiate (if required) and secure media across multiple channels. The ideal candidate can and enjoys working equally from a blank slate as well as take a hand off.
What you’ll do
- Multi-channel media planning and buying with media platforms (OTT, streaming radio (Spotify), digital outdoor, display/rich media and other channels.)
- Build and maintain relationships with media publishers (trade media, business media, etc.)
- Monitor and optimize the performance of advertising campaigns and reporting the results to relevant agency stakeholders
- Manage clients’ budgets and billing to ensure accuracy and appropriate pacing
- Partner with internal agency Account Management, Creative, and Digital teams on client requests, media plans, advertising specs, etc.
- Ensure measurement plan aligns with KPIs, set up website/landing page tags and traffic assets.
- Research the current media landscape and keep up to date with the latest media trends and opportunities
What you’ll need
- B2B and B2C media planning and buying experience across multiple channels (must have some B2B planning experience)
- Ability to use a variety of analytics tools to track and manage advertising campaigns
- Google products (GA, GTM, DV360, Data Studio) experience preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize projects/tasks, follow processes, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising
- 3+ years of media experience required
- Agency experience preferred
What we’d like to see
- A multi-channel, multi-faceted media program you are most proud of
- Your experience with different media partners (vertical, horizontal, local, global, etc.)
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally. We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better.
To apply for or inquire about a role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.