As Video Animator/Editor, you’ll continually maintain and improve the standard of video and animation created at P&B. You’ll be our go-to person for any queries, questions or advice related to anything video or audio related.
What you’ll do
- Create dynamic animations and motion graphics, while editing new and stock video footage
- Prepare concept treatments, storyboards and animatics/prototypes
- Work closely with creative colleagues and third-parties to realize video projects
- Video searching/image sourcing
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and process
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for breakthrough video and audio content
- Create production estimates and help manage production budgets, schedules and delivery
What you’ll need
- 3-7 years of video production/animation experience in agency, in-house setting or production company
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Editing/Graphics Software (Premiere, AfterEffects); fluency in Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- University degree (undergraduate level) in Communications, design or another creatively or culturally interesting field and/or completion of an ad/design school program
- Strong proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently (yet collaboratively) in a remote environment
- A positive attitude and insatiable desire to learn
What we’d like to see
- A killer portfolio with smart thinking, sharp writing and a range of styles
- Multi-hyphenate skill set: Digital-traditional-social, Advertising-marketing-content, Long-form and short-form content, Left-brain-right-brain-creative-strategic
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally. We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better.
To apply for or inquire about a role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.