Information We Obtain
Information You Provide
We may collect and store personal information (such as name and other contact details) that you choose to provide to us through the Site or when you contact us. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- When you apply for a job, your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you may provide in your cover letter or resume; and
- Other personal information you may submit to us. and
- Other personal information you may submit to us, such as when you contact us.
Information We Receive About You from Other Sources
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as publicly available databases and providers of demographic information.
Third-Party Web Analytics Services
How We Use Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we obtain on the Site for legitimate business purposes, including to:
- Provide our services to you; process, evaluate, and respond to your requests and inquiries; and send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Market our services to you. We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud, security breaches, and other criminal activity and risks. We will engage in these activities to comply with a legal obligation and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies, including this Website Privacy Notice. We will engage in these activities to comply with a legal obligation and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered personal information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
Personal Information Sharing
We may disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), including laws outside your country of residence; (2) in response to requests by, or cooperate with, government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, including outside of your country of residence; (3) to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (6) in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation); or (7) otherwise with your consent.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict, or delete personal information, to object to the processing of personal information, or to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section of this Website Privacy Notice. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain.
You can unsubscribe from any marketing mailing lists we may maintain by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our marketing emails. If you would like to unsubscribe from any other type of marketing you receive from us, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section of this Website Privacy Notice.
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
The Site may provide links to other online services and websites for your convenience and information, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins (e.g., LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter buttons). These services and websites may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to their own privacy statements. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, P&B is not responsible for these third parties’ information or other practices.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purposes for which we obtained it and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Site or our services to you;
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitation, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
How We Protect Personal Information
We seek to use reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information within our organization. We hold our employees accountable for complying with policies, procedures, and regulations regarding the protection and confidentiality of personal information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the How to Contact Us section of this Website Privacy Notice.
Children’s Personal Information
The Site is designed for a general audience and is not directed to children under the age of 18. Park & Battery does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Site. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 may have provided us with personal information through the Site, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section of this Website Privacy Notice.
Updates to Our Website Privacy Notice
This Website Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Website Privacy Notice on the Site.
How to Contact Us
Park and Battery, Inc, located at 66 Franklin Street, Suite 300, Oakland, CA 94607, is the company responsible for collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information under this Website Privacy Notice.
To contact us in relation to this Privacy Notice or any privacy matter, including our use of your personal information or to exercise other applicable privacy rights, please use the following contact details:
ATTN: Park and Battery, Inc, 66 Franklin Street, Suite 300, Oakland, CA 94607 firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority for your country or region or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs.
- Privacy Notice. Personal information provided through this Site is used in accordance with P&B’s Privacy Notice above.
- Links to Third-Party Websites. Links on the Site to third-party websites are provided only as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. P&B does not control or endorse any such third-party websites. You agree that P&B and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these third-party websites or for your use of, or inability to use, such websites. You will use these links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including third party websites linked from this Site, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others’ rights or otherwise unlawful. P&B expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any third-party website. P&B recommends that you make yourself aware of and read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. P&B strives to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this Site. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the Content on this Site. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. P&B EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. P&B MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, WE DISCLAIM WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Disclaimer of Damages and Limitation of Liability. NEITHER P&B OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE, OR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR LOSS OF PROFITS), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF P&B HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST P&B AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS AND PROGRAMMERS THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE.
- Shut-down of Site. P&B reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part of the Site) with or without notice or consent. P&B and its affiliates shall have no responsibility or liability for failure to store or delete any Content or User Content submitted to this Site.
Accessibility Policy and Commitment Statement.
P&B is committed to interacting, communicating and providing goods and services to all customers and members of the public that are based on the full inclusion of all persons with disabilities. We recognize people with disabilities may have different needs and we will in accordance with government guidelines, support the identification, removal and prevention of barriers for persons with disabilities. If you wish to provide P&B with feedback regarding the manner in which we provided our service, please choose one of the feedback options below that best addresses your needs.
To contact us by phone: (415) 570 8468
To send us an email: email@example.com
To contact us by mail, please address your correspondence as follows:
Park & Battery, 66 Franklin Street, Suite 300 Oakland CA 94607 Attention: Administration
California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice.
Park and Battery, Inc. and its affiliates (“P&B,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provide this Privacy Notice, which applies to California resident employees, employee applicants, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of P&B, including as applicable, those individuals’ emergency contacts and beneficiaries. This Privacy Notice sets forth our privacy practices as required by the CCPA. Please note, there may be additional or different privacy notices or disclosures that govern our use of your personal information beyond the CCPA. Where collection, use and disclosure of personal information is subject to the CCPA, this Privacy Notice shall prevail. For collection, use and disclosure of personal information beyond the CCPA, those separate and relevant privacy notices and disclosures shall prevail. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
We have not “sold” Personal Information for purposes of the CCPA.
For purposes of this CCPA Notice, “sold” or “sale” means the disclosure of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration but does not include, for example, the transfer of Personal Information as an asset that is part of a merger, bankruptcy, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org